Hydrogen molecules may relive stress
- Journal：Scintific Reports
- Disease Model：Depression, anxiety
- Corresponding Author：Qiang Gao, Han Song, Hai-Shui Shi,et al.
- Corresponding Unit：no
- Experimental Subject：mice
- Way of Hydrogen Administration：67% H2 / 33% O2 Mixture
- Dosage：67% H2 / 33% O2 Mixture
- Duration：3 h / each time
This study was aimed at the effect of stress resilience in rats. The result showed that hydrogen molecules could be used as a new strategy to prevent the occurrence of stress-related diseases.
Diagnosis and Treatment Protocol for Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia
Zhong Nanshan's record of fighting the pandemic and paying attention to hydrogen-oxygen therapy
Molecular hydrogen is the smallest molecule known in nature, and it was regarded by the scientific community as the inert gas without biological effects. In 2007, Nature Medicine published a paper confirming that hydrogen inhalation can protect cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury. As of now, nearly 1200 relevant papers have been published internationally confirming the biological effects of hydrogen, and involving 63 kinds of important human diseases.