Effect of hydrogen-rich water on acute peritonitis of rat models
- Journal：International Immunopharmacology
- Disease Model：Acute peritonitis
- Corresponding Author：Chang Liu
- Corresponding Unit：The Xi'an Jiao Tong University Health Science Center
- Experimental Subject：Rats
- Way of Hydrogen Administration：Hydrogen rich water, gastric lavage
- Dosage：3 days of ml/
- Duration：The 10 day
Hydrogen water has protective effect on all the three peritonitis models. Hydrogen water can lower level of white blood cell, plasma endotoxin and cell factors, increase glutathione activity and decrease peritoneal tissue MPO and MDA activity. Hydrogen water can also lower the expression of NF-КB Of peritoneal tissue.
Diagnosis and Treatment Protocol for Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia
Zhong Nanshan's record of fighting the pandemic and paying attention to hydrogen-oxygen therapy
Molecular hydrogen is the smallest molecule known in nature, and it was regarded by the scientific community as the inert gas without biological effects. In 2007, Nature Medicine published a paper confirming that hydrogen inhalation can protect cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury. As of now, nearly 1200 relevant papers have been published internationally confirming the biological effects of hydrogen, and involving 63 kinds of important human diseases.